MODERN MIDLIFE 002 – Life After Divorce & Healing Through Interior Design
This week on Modern Midlife, Jo Ann Kobuke of Midlife Rewritten talks with Paula Nuspl about midlife and coping with its challenges.
Paula began her independent interior decorating business in 1998 after receiving her advanced training at Heritage School of Interior Design, in Portland, Oregon. Specializing in “use what you have” decorating, wall color consultations and accessorizing.
In this episode, Paula shares how she helps women create an inspired home that reflects their new lives after going through a midlife change like divorce, an empty nest, or the death of a spouse. Listen as Paula explains how she got through her friendly divorce and learned the value of releasing the old and embracing the new!
- Get to know Paula Nuspl, Interior Design to Make You Feel At Home
- Midlife: A Time of Marital Change After 23 Years
- Healing through Design, Learning to Bless and Release
- Looking for the Lessons and Blessings
- Upward Spiral to Happiness
- Creating Your Sacred Space
“Everything that you’re surrounded by tells the story of you.”
~ Paula Nuspl
Resources mentioned – find them at these links…
- To know more about Paula and her interior design services, visit her website.
- Complimentary Design Assessment – Creating the space of your dreams begins here.
- Get your Amazing Second Act! Workbook + Planner. Download it here for free!
- Want to be interviewed for my book research and be featured on The Modern Midlife Project, just like this? See if you’re a good fit by scheduling a free call here.
Want to see all of the Modern Midlife Interviews?
How are you handling the ups and downs of midlife? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!